Best known for his visual art translations, Dr Gorilla (a.k.a David Rodriguez) has made an incredible impact with dynamic paintings that are filled with thought-provoking messages. He has a gift for sharing relational topics and spiritual matters through his live interpretive performance paintings.
Whether his live painting is for music, dance or spoken presentation, his approach generally begins with serious research and alignment to the content he will compliment. He uses this understanding to then create a piece that combines an illustrator's method of storytelling with the delivery of traditional fine arts.
Dr Gorilla has created complimentary interpretive paintings for thought speakers, successful entrepreneurs, church leaders, and a variety of performers. His artistry has been experienced by a diverse collective of businesses, organizations, performers and churches throughout the U.S., including TEDx SMU, Samsung, Bishop T.D. Jakes, John Deere, Erykah Badu, LifeWay, Daystar Television, Halftime with Bob Buford, Leadership Network, and Dr Pepper.
For more information, go to FAQ
Dr Gorilla has appeared on several televised broadcasts throughout the world. Here are just a few to check out:
• Good Morning Texas: Jul 21, 2010 on ABC WFAA channel 8 in Dallas
• The Potter's House Easter Sermon: Apr 24, 2011 on TBN
• The Potter's House Christmas Sermon: Dec 4, 2011 on TBN
• Oprah's Next Chapter- T. D. Jakes: Apr 8th, 2012 on OWN
• Celebration: Sep 25th, 2012 on Daystar TV Network
• Holiday Promotional: Nov 26th, 2012 on Daystar TV Network
• Good Morning Texas: Oct 17, 2013 on ABC WFAA channel 8 in Dallas
• TEDxKIDS: Oct 18th, 2013 for SMU
• TEDx@SMU: Oct 19th, 2013 for SMU
Download a PDF vesion of Dr Gorilla's Bio here.
Contact David at email@example.com